Flexible, High Value Auditing Services Designed to Meet your Needs
It is critical to know that your coding is compliant and profitable. eCatalyst Coding Audit Services gives you peace of mind by identifying code assignment errors, under-coding and over-coding.
- Incorrect coding frequently leads to compliance issues, reduced reimbursement, and increased payor audits and denials.
- eCatalyst’s team of experts audit coding for all types of physician services.
- Our deliverable is a professional coding audit report that is accurate, meaningful and immediately actionable.
eCatalyst’s auditors will assure that your practice has successfully transitioned to the new code set.
The OIG recommends that practice audits be conducted at least annually, and that they be used to identify risk areas such as coding and billing, reasonable and necessary services, and documentation requirements.
eCatalyst will provide:
- eCatalyst Audit Manager to oversee auditing services
- Individual provider feedback for each
Detailed summary report for all specialties:
- Overall coding accuracy aggregate report by specialty
- Comprehensive findings and recommendations
- A report out by the eCatalyst Audit Manager
Auditing Three-Step Process
- Identify audit parameters (account types, coders, providers, etc.) and deliverables
- Assign eCatalyst Project Manager/Audit Liaison
- Finalize coding audit project plan and timeline
- Select accounts for audit
- Complete extensive review of patient clinical information and coding data
- Identify coding, documentation, reimbursement, and compliance issues
- Develop audit report and remediation plans designed specifically for your practice
- Share and discuss audit results with physicians, coders and practice leaders
- Present final results and action plans